Job Description (Non Contractual)
Employer: Vantage Pension Trustees Limited (the “Company”)
Reports to: Associate Director
Hours of Work: Part time- Hours TBC.
Direct Reports: None
2-3 years’ experience working in a similar administrative role, ideally trust.
Holds or working towards a relevant industry qualification i.e. STEP, ICSA or equivalent.
To provide administration services within the pensions department, consisting primarily of a client base of Employer Financed Retirement Benefit Schemes (“EFRBS”) and Employee Incentivisation Schemes, together with Jersey resident pension members via Retirement Trust Schemes (“RTS”) and local corporate employee schemes.
Principal Objectives and Responsibilities (other objectives may be assigned from time to time):
- Provide Pension administration support, including but not limited to:
- Ensure all pension vehicles are administered in accordance with the trust deed and rules and service level agreements where appropriate.
- Adherence, at all times, to the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Process new applications and correspondence to include data inputting.
- Assist in the investment of pension scheme funds, monitoring the cash management and investments for all pension clients.
- Creation and maintenance of client data.
- Responding to pension related enquiries.
- Liaising with IFAs, investment companies, bankers, solicitors etc.
- Calculating benefits.
- Processing payments.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory aspects of pension’s administration.
- Providing annual scheme reviews and valuations.
- Dealing with contributions and transfers into the scheme.
- Provide support to the Associate Director in all aspects in relation to pension administration.
- Undertake banking transactions for the department.
- Build relationships with local intermediaries.
- Photocopy for the department, scanning documents and organising electronic filing.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements for Trust Company Business and Anti Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing, thus reducing the risk to the business.
- Conduct yourself in accordance with the Company’s compliance and anti-money laundering procedures, and in particular with meeting regulatory standards set by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC), including (but not limited to):
- Ensuring that customers receive appropriate and clear information about products in good time, to enable them to make informed choices;
- Providing a satisfactory service, in accordance with customer expectation; and
- Bringing instances of any complaints, non-compliance and concerns generally about the fair treatment of customers to the Director- Head of Pensions attention, including potential conflicts of interest.
Email your CV to HR@vantage.je
Closing date: 27th November